Invest in the best floor jack now, with our reviews and buying guide. We’ve picked the top 10 home garage floor jacks that are safe, reliable and easy to use.
Top the list Best Home Garage Floor Jacks in 2022
What is a Garage Floor Jack?
A garage floor jack is a tool that is used to raise and lower a car or truck. The jack has an arm that sticks out from the side of the vehicle. The arm has a pedal that can be pushed to raise or lower the car.
Benefits of Owning a Garage Floor Jack
Having a garage floor jack can come in handy for many reasons. Not only is it useful for lifting heavy objects, but it can also be used to change the oil in your car or fix things on the driveway. Owning a garage floor jack is an investment that will pay off in the long run.
Top 9 Best Home Garage Floor Jacks
If you’re looking for a floor jack that can help you lift heavy objects in your garage, you should consider investing in a top-rated garage floor jack. Here are nine of the best home garage floor jacks available on the market today:
1. The Workhorse 9500E Floor Jack
2. The Ryobi 12000D Floor Jack
3. The Chamberlain 1788 Garage Door Opener Floor Jack
4. The Black + Decker CHP182C 2-in-1 Garage Door Opener/Floor Jack
5. DEWALT DW7359K 2-in-1 Garage Door Opener/Floor Jack
6. The Stanley STJ200D 3-in-1 Garage Door Opener/Floor Jack
7. The Hitachi HCG180E 18 Gauge Steel Floorjack with 4″ Caster Wheels
8. The DEWALT DW7231K 3-in-1 Garage Door Opener/Floor Jack with Caster Wheels
9. The Shop Fox SFG100S Portable Garage Floor Jack.