In this article, we review the best hedge trimmers we can find and recommend one that’s right for you.
Top the list Best Hedge And Grass Trimmers in 2022
Types of Hedge Trimmers
There are a few different types of hedge trimmers, each with its own specific features and benefits. Some hedge trimmers have rotary blades that are adjustable to different lengths, while others have fixed blades that can be quickly replaced. Hedge trimmers come in many different sizes and styles, from handheld models to those that attach to a power tool. The type of hedge trimmer you choose depends on the specific needs of your garden.
The 5 Most Popular Hedge Trimmers
Hedge trimmers are one of the most popular tools in homeowners’ arsenals. They’re versatile, easy to use, and help keep yards looking tidy. Here are five of the most popular hedge trimmers on the market.
1. BLACK+DECKER HL520LCH 20-Inch Hedge Trimmer
2. DEWALT DWHT660P 1/2-Inch 14 Amp High Speed Hedge Trimmer
3. Makita LXHG180 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Hedge Trimmer
4. Bosch Power Tools GTS4020 LI Variable Speed Electric Pole Saw
5. Hitachi HC 22SR 22-Inch Chain Saw
How to Use a Hedge Trimmer
If you’re looking to get the job done quickly, a hedge trimmer is a great option. Here are some tips on how to use one safely and efficiently:
1. Before starting, make sure the hedge trimmer is fully charged and ready to go.
2. Choose the right blade for the specific task at hand. For example, a small blade is best for cutting close to the ground, while a larger blade is better for larger branches.
3. Hold the hedge trimmer in your left hand and use your right hand to guide the blade along the hedge. Be careful not to apply too much pressure – too much pressure will cause the blade to blunt and damage the hedge.
4. If you need to trim more than one branch at a time, angle the hedge trimmer so that it’s parallel to the ground. This way, you’ll minimize effort and damage to your hands and arms.